Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy December Birthdays

I have my next race all picked out http://www.runsurfcity.com/Half-Marathon-s/23.htm It's the Surf City Half Marathon in Huntington Beach. Its the day after my birthday so I'll get the start off being thirty-mumble....with 13.1 miles in sunny California. Hopefully registering and paying for it (done) will get me running again. I've been a little lazy about it lately and I need to get back in a routine.

For all the December babies who have had their birthday gifts wrapped in christmas paper or worse a "combined" gift :)....this post's for you. Not a christmas theme in sight. I can't stop myself from apologizing for the not-great photography on these but I have given them all away and can't redo it. It may have been late at night (as with everything I do there was definitely some procrastination involved), not sure why exactly I did such a poor job but I really do know how to adjust focus and exposure. :)

The javabella cards are for Katie's orchestra fundraiser, they are going into a themed basket for auction. The Stamp is Stampin Bella, papers are SEI Poppy. The "Grow Up" card papers are from Sassafrass Lass, "Happy Birthday" is Cosmo Cricket, "Happy Birthday to you" uses one of the stamps that I illustrated for Judikins and Cosmo Cricket paper, The Blue Shiney one is also SEI Poppy, and the pink one has a drawing that I did because I couldn't find the cupcake stamp I wanted to use. But I like my version better :) I drew it on watercolor paper and colored with copics. Thanks for looking.





















No comments: