Monday, December 17, 2007

Snowman Bell Ornament



I love how this little guy turned out! I used Sculptamold over a styrofoam ball for his head. (Be sure to coat the ball with glue before you try to stick the moldeling stuff to it :D ). The bottom is a big jingle bell that I've had in my stash for a few years. His hat is a page from an old copy of Les Miserables (I reienforced with cardstock). His ruffle is one layer of wrights red metallic rick rack and one layer of drapery silk cut in a strip, pinked on the edge and gathered. He has micca flakes over his head and glitter over his hat. I'd love to know what you think.

4 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

It's adorable!!!! Love his smiling face!!!!

jenn said...

I love it!!! Okay you need to sell me some! I love snowmen :)

Nancy said...

He is so sweet!!! Love that his body is a bell too- so cute!!

Dymphie said...

Such a sweetie!