Saturday, March 8, 2008

A Perfect Day!

This was my Question of The Day at Go Scrapping What would your perfect scrapbooking day be? Mine would be this: In the morning, while I'm fresh and creative I get to work on a project that turns out beautifully and that I've wanted to do for a while and that I can teach as a class. I talk to my sisters and find out Nancy is coming out to visit ! In the afternoon the mail comes and in it is the complimentary issues of Paper Crafts that come when you have something published with them (and the card they pubbed returned). I check my email before I head out to do fun scrapbook related errands and in my in box would be an email from Scrapbook Trends saying that they want the two page LO that I submitted for their vacation idea book. (Yipee) I stop by my LSS and drop off my class samples where they are ooohed and aahed over and people sign up before I leave the store. After that I head over to a different LSS and get to take a class from a famous and talented scrapbooker such as oh, let's say Donna Downey . I come home and post on my favorite message board about my fabulous day and Life is great!

That Actually Happened!!!!! I'll post pictures to prove it.




See! That's me with Donna who is hilarious and incredibly talented I cannot wait for her new book "scrapbooking with Fabric" (due out april 1st). (and "Designing Layouts" due at the same time but fabric is my first love :D ) In honor of that I'll post my favorite fabric scrapbook that I made.


:D Nicole

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you about your perfect day!! Congrats Nicole!! And these projects are awesome

jenn said...

hehe your perfect day sounds awesome! Life is good!