Thursday, October 2, 2008

I love fall



Even though its crazy busy with kid-sports, mom and dad-marathons, crafty deadlines and halloween costume crafting (my kids have high expectations now-go figure), this is such a great time of year. I could do with less candy temptations but thank goodness for fresh local apples, YUM! Oh, and I hope to be teaching again at A Stamp 4 All soon (tenatively Nov 6). The card above is a done using Inque Boutique stamps.

I'm also very excited to be designing for Penguin Pants ! Theresa, Jan and Anali are wonderful, and Anali's artwork is fantastic! I'm actually a little intimidated because, besides being great business women, they are amazing card designers in their own right. I'm hoping to explore more fun and unusual techniques and I can't wait to get started. With that said I'm off to craft!

No comments: