Tuesday, February 19, 2008




These photos make it look kind of orangey but Katie now has a layer of permanently pink hair. She has been asking for a while to do this and I decided that it may be a good time to let her experiment with different looks. After all she's a straight A student, in the choir and strings, and she's on the safety patrol (a crossing gaurd). I can't really complain or even give her a good reason why not to do it (as far as I know dyeing your hair pink has no major moral ramifications :D ). She really loves it and I secretly wish I could get away with dying my hair pink ;) .

3 comments:

jenn said...

hehe i'm with you....if I thought I could get away with it, there would be some pink in it! My mary kay lady has pink in hers! I love it! Your daughter is a cutey!

Oreo said...

O MY GOSH, PINK HIGHLIGHTS, that's sooo cool!!! I want like silver in mine, Do you think that would be cool?? Hey, check out my blog, its cool.

~Oreo~

Anonymous said...

Very cute! We'd all have pink hair if we could I'm sure! He's very cute! And it's hardly noticeable! If that's the worst thing she's into, well, I would count my blessings!